Ideally situated in the heart of Buckhead, Buckhead Club is Atlanta�s premier business and social club. Members and their guests enjoy unparalleled cuisine, impeccable service, luxurious style and stunning views of Atlanta, all while conducting business, making connections and socializing with friends. Buckhead Club provides warm and memorable experiences for its Members, guests, and Employee Partners.
The Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef in all aspects of the main, grill, and banquet kitchens (ie. ordering, scheduling, sanitation, maintenance, employee development, performance reviews).
They oversee proper preparation, excellence of product, and profit and labor cost. The Sous Chef organizes and helps in the service of all activities concerning a la carte, employee meals, and private dining rooms.
- Culinary school graduate preferred
- Two years experience in supervisory position required
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with members, employee partners and guests
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability preferred
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence resulting in high quality Member and guest service
(Internal Candidates should be working towards Chef STAR certification and be ServeSafe certified)