We are looking for Executive Support Technician (Japanese Language) for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
The executive support technician will be working in a highly visible and demanding position assisting executives and their support staff with their desktop support and video conference needs.
Person will need to be have proper mannerism, clean cut and properly dressed.
Person should be able to work regular business hours plus some nights (weekdays/weekends) for video conference support with Japan.
Will occasionally receive afterhours support calls and will need to be able to react appropriately to those requests.
Person must be able to work by themselves and/or as team members and multitask support issues for 70+ executives and their support teams.
Desktop Support Services:
· High touch services for all GVPs and above including their support staff including troubleshooting and break fix for laptops, network and printers
· Coordinate with RE&F for all in-scope executive relocation support
· When required, perform proactive and upgrade/update of executive computers and mobile equipment
· Provide training for new application/systems that’s being rolled out by breaking down complex technical jargon to understandable down-to-Earth English
· As needed, create executive-ready documentation for its related systems
· Address executive’s special IT needs by escalating to appropriate groups
· Provide support/coordination for annual Japanese staff rotation for laptop, cell phones and accounts
· Provide support for client & affiliate dual homed executives and assistants
· Support executive level Japanese applications
· Track and loan out Japan hotspot for executives
Video Conference Support:
· Provide support for high-level executive Skype/Teams and VMR meetings for W1 Executive Wing and around campus as needed
· Support for high-level TMC Executive Meetings including translation audio equipment
· Support for special needs meetings such as BOD and client Foundation BOD meetings
· Coordinate support for VTC meetings with assistants
· Support for executive office IT equipment such as large status wall, executive office display and Trio phones
· Provide VTC support whenever requested including nights and weekends
· Familiar and able to support TMC executive level iPad VTC software
· Provide remote connection support by accessing the video codec for executives who maybe connecting from home
Wireless Telecom support:
· Provide executive level support and troubleshoot iPhone, iPad and Apple watch issues
· Familiar with AirWatch MDM and able to enroll devices
· Able to place orders for wireless devices
· When setup of replacement devices, able to backup and restore data on iPhone/iPads to near exact settings as old device
· When escalating issues to third level, be able to create and monitor tickets from cradle to grave for faster resolution
· Familiar with ServiceNow ticketing system
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.