Do you have the career opportunities as a Exercise Physiologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Exercise Physiologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Hospital nutrition services ensure that all patients are fed according to their dietary needs and restrictions. A nutrition aide, also known as a dietary aide, assists with nutrition services and may work in a number of roles depending on the facility.
About this unit:
- We are growing our department and looking for dependable and compassionate people to fill our team.
- Opportunities for cross-training
- Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, in collaboration with the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Staff, the position will evaluate, assess, and develop appropriate exercise regimen for inpatients and outpatients.
- Care will be provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, cardiopulmonary rehab policies and procedures, and will be based on guidelines of the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Association of Cardiovascualr and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).