Open Until Filled
|Directs and manages the work activities of the Department of Revenue Liquor Division. Manages and supervises staff responsible for product distribution and liquor tax collection for the State of Wyoming. Analyzes division budget requests and sets priorities based upon the current budget. Reports directly to the Director of Revenue. Responsible for preparing and overseeing the Liquor Division biennial budgets - $8.9 million operational budget, $175 million purchasing budget, and $27 million profit transfer budget.|
Human Resource Contact: Pam Glick 307-777-7962 firstname.lastname@example.org
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Responsible for day to day activities associated with a state-wide warehouse distribution center.
- Manage, direct, instruct, guide, and counsel staff. Construct and implement policies and procedures necessary to operate division efficiently.
- Confer with staff and managers, analyze, evaluate, and make determinations, ensure profit margins are within statutory guidelines.
- Administer regulatory responsibilities associated with Title 12.
- Resolve problems brought forth by licensed retailers related to product delivery or compliance.
- Make product listing and delisting decisions.
- Work with suppliers, carriers, and licensed representatives to ensure proper inventory flow is maintained.
- Actively participate in meetings, seminars, conferences, and training classes.
- Confer with other expert practitioners in the distribution field in order to broaden knowledge and acquire new skills.
- Assist director with special projects.
- Work cooperatively with other department administrators on department issues.
- Promulgate rules and regulations to assist with the administration of Title 12.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Agency: 011-Liquor Division - Administration