Expanded Duties Dental Assistant - EDDA - Griffith, IN
$1500.00 Sign On Bonus!
Parkside Dental Care has an amazing opportunity for an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant!
If you are a reliable and positive individual looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join our team! We are an established office with a passion for patient care. We are seeking a friendly Expanded Duties Dental Assistant to support the clinical treatment care of our patients. As an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant, you will play a large role in the provision of effective and trustworthy dental services. You will sustain patient comfort, soothe upset patients, listen to their needs and educate them on dental procedures. You will also manage clinical supplies, work efficiently to maintain the supported dentist's schedule and adhere to all OSHA and company safety policies.
Ideal candidate should have Expanded Duties Dental Assistant experience and IN Radiology license.
Oral Surgery experience a plus!
As an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant at a Heartland Dental supported office, you will organize and maintain lab equipment, take and develop X-rays and provide comprehensive post-operative dental procedures to patients.
Additional responsibilities of the Expanded Duties Dental Assistant include:
- Taking and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs
- Assisting the dentist in managing dental emergencies
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities offered by Heartland Dental
Job Requirement - Expanded Duties Dental Assistant - EDDA - Dental Assistant:
As an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant, you must have a positive and outgoing personality, exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, excellent patient care skills and strong organizational skills.
Additional requirements for the Expanded Duties Dental Assistant include:
- Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Good manual dexterity
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to travel at least once every other month for training, occasionally overnight
- Dental assisting school certificate is a plus
- Previous work experience in a dental practice is a plus