SUMMARY The expeditor will coordinate the movement of parts between vendors, customers, Parts Rooms and production, while keeping the Project Manager informed of all material situations and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track Status of all materials/parts required, on order, or out for repair on the project
- Send out parts for exchange, core returns, and repairs
- Expedite movement of parts between vendors, customers,
- Parts Rooms and production
- Communicate priorities among all parties
- Keep Project Manager informed of all material situations
- Keep records of all material situations throughout the project
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- All other duties as assigned
CORE COMPETENCIES Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Overtime Status: Non-exempt