This is a new role we are excited to roll out at select locations to enhance the customer experience. Please note this role will only be available at locations listed.
At Philz, we’re doing something bigger than coffee. We are building a community where the spirit of inclusivity and authenticity is alive. We believe in warmth, kindness, positivity and passion. Our retail team delivers a human connection to our customers, creating experiences that Better People’s Days—one cup at a time.
As a host, you'll be active all day supporting the team behind the bar & our customers. Duties include, but are not limited to, greeting customers with positivity and forging connections at the door, helping customers navigate the ordering experience, and keeping the cafe clean & secure.
Our team is our community —a group of people dedicated to our mission and culture. As part of your day at Philz, you’ll embody our core values:
- Put the Customer Experience First: Our customers are our top priority. If we put people first, we cannot fail.
- Be Quality Driven and Progress Focused: Be proud of your work. Be committed to doing the very best with passion and focus.
- Be Kind and Keep it Real: We are kind-hearted, positive, humble, and human. Be yourself. Be sincere. A genuine connection will outperform formality.
We make sure that every Philz is a fun, creative and vibrant workplace. A spot where you can be yourself, dress the way you want and have flexibility in your schedule to live your best life. Most importantly, you’ll be part of an environment dedicated to Bettering People’s Days and building community. You will need to be passionate about customer service, and have had experience dealing with all kinds of customers.
In addition, we offer medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401k, flexible scheduling and generous paid time off. We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse workforce.
Sound too good to be true? Stop by any of our Philz locations and ask a team member how they enjoy their job and their experience so far - nothing better than a first-hand account!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Essential functions of the job:
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel continuously
- Ability to grasp, finger, and reach
- Ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds to shoulder height