Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Rebellion while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
· Perform inspections of incoming material and in process checks
· Assist with engineer testing and prototyping
· Test parts and raw material
· Monitor and verify quality
· Recommend improvements
· Conform to specifications
· Record observations
· Collaborate with others
· Generate reports
· Troubleshoot quality issues
· Set up and calibrate equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
· Associates degree
· 3+ years in Quality environment
· 1+ years of experience reading and interpreting technical drawings and data
· 1+ years of experience operating hand inspection tools and equipment
· Familiarity with Python/C++
· Experience in quality testing
· Effective written and verbal communication
· Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
· Some technical training or courses
· Good analytical and creative problem solving skills
· Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
· Ability to read technical data and specifications
- JOB ID: HRD97656
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2327 Commerce St #200,Houston,Texas,77002,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.