- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Back-up child care
- Tuition reimbursement
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- Countless career and development opportunities
- And so much more!
- Using our computer system and customer care guidelines with your listening and problem-solving skills to investigate and fix customer’s issues
- Putting into action your good judgment to know when to ask for help with a customer, how to interpret a customer’s financial profile and how to balance taking care of the customer with taking care of our client’s business
- Updating the computer system during and each call to keep our systems up to date
- Striving to achieve or exceed goals through teamwork within a friendly competitive environment
- Maintaining composure when handling escalated/difficult calls
- Maintaining a high level of attention to details
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent computer abilities to navigate our care systems, as well as the Microsoft office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic data-entry and typing skills
- Basic mathematical abilities
- Stable employment record
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to effectively communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
- Willingness to submit to and pass E-Verify and background check and CREDIT CHECK
- Ability to feel comfortable sitting for most of an 8h shift
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty . We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
.. . .