Experienced Colorectal Surgeon needed in the Heart of Boston
Seeking an experienced Colorectal Surgeon to provide outstanding surgical care and build a colorectal practice that treats a broad spectrum of diseases including anorectal pathologies, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulitis, pelvic floor disorders and cancer. In addition to clinical practice, you will also participate in the education of residents and medical students.
- Minimally invasive and robotic experience is preferred
- Broad base of clinical and academic activity across a variety of care settings
- Cover main hospital in Boston and a community based hospital 9 miles north of Boston
- Full-time hospital employed position
- Complementary clinical research interests and activities are desired
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified by the American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Academic appointment commensurate with the candidate?s experience
- Outstanding opportunities for collaborative academic work that span the academic spectrum
- Join this not-for-profit, academic medical center conveniently located in downtown Boston.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a generous employer retirement plan contribution.