Moorefield Construction, Inc., has been in business for over 62 years. Moorefield is a general contractor engaged in commercial construction of theaters, shopping centers, retail stores, casinos, and hotels. Currently, Moorefield has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to work in our Santa Ana office. The position will work directly with the Project Managers who are managing the construction of our projects.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working for a general contractor or large subcontractor and understands basic construction terminology. The individual MUST have strong computer skills with above average skills in excel, word, power point and outlook. The individual must have strong detail orientation, the ability to work for multiple individuals with differing personalities, and MUST understand the change order process and record keeping required. The job requires the ability to create, maintain, and use detailed excel spreadsheets.
- A minimum of 2 years Experience working in construction in some capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to Multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong Computer Skills (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The Company has excellent benefits and a 401K plan. Send a detailed resume to HR@moorefieldconstruction.com