We are seeking an efficient and safety-minded Experienced Construction worker in Lebanon for a local, family owned construction company. The Construction worker should have past experience and be willing to follow directions closely. This is a full-time, day shift position. This position will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, loading and unloading heavy materials frequently. You should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Framing for new and remodel projects
- Finish work
- Tile setting
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Drive Company Vehicles, Hauling and Backing in trailers
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Comfortable with heights
- Comfortable with confined spaces
- 2 years of Construction Experience required
- Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, contractors, vendors, participants, and the general public.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record, Must be able to back in trailers
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday from 6:30am - 4pm
- Duration: 3 Months with potential to become permanent
- Wage: $15.00+ DOE
- Dress Code: No graphic tees or logos. Knee length shorts are ok as long as you have work boots.