California Skin Institute is seeking a full time, patient-centric general and cosmetic dermatology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our Silicon Valley practices in providing first-rate dermatology services. This candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Advanced Practitioner in Dermatology providing both general and cosmetic services.
Where you'll work:
California Skin Institute is the largest and fastest growing physician-owned dermatology practice in California. With over 40 current locations, our Silicon Valley practices are very established locations with high patient volume. This is a fantastic office with long term attentive staff, where you can truly walk in feeling supported and ready to begin your new career with ease. Opportunity for growth is abundant.
Sunnyvale, San Jose
The perks you'll receive:
- Generous compensation and benefits to include paid CME, a robust vacation package and 401k program
- Freedom to control how you practice medicine, from the service mix to the pace of patient visits
- Our physicians have access to the latest state of the art therapeutic technologies for both medical and cosmetic conditions.
- Ongoing development of your professional skills through CSI's training programs and mentorships
- The ability to work alongside outstanding physicians with strong reputations in their field and sub-specialty
- Flexibility to promote a strong work life balance
Where you'll live:
Located between the Santa Cruz Mountains and San Francisco Bay, the Peninsula and South Bay are diverse communities in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Silicon Valley boasts a comfortable climate, affluent demographic and top-tier education. It was recently ranked one of the best places to live in the United States by Livability.