The Process Instructor is responsible for the training and implementation of Abra administrative file management processes. Responsible for ensuring that Abra and insurance company processes are followed and provide management with insight as to where processes need to be improved and where additional training is needed.
Additional responsibilities may include I-CAR tracking for the market and centers, assisting with managing accounts receivables and filling in for a center’s CSR is required.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of information within the ABSe tracking system. Correct labor flag fixes and part type corrections as requested by shop.
- Review and approve manual sales adjustments, check requests, and transfers to obtain complete and accurate file closure in Lawson.
- Reconcile A/R aging report and repair orders to validate A/R is correct and payments match repair order. Make manual corrections as necessary. Educate repair center staff on how to code future repair orders to avoid discrepancies and enable timely file closure.
- In conjunction with CSR, compiles and sends A/R reports to all centers within the market and works with the centers to reduce A/R outstanding.
- Provides support to CSRs, CSMs and GMs within the market/region regarding A/R questions and issues. Ensure issues are escalated appropriately.
- Liaison between Central Services and repair center to resolve A/R issues.
- May assist Market Leader with review of monthly financial reports and work with them to resolve issues prior to the monthly budget to actual meetings
- May review comments from insurance carrier audits and sends comments and instructions to repair center to correct. Assist DM to ensure concerns from audits are addressed and corrected in a timely manner at the applicable repair center to avoid penalties from insurance carrier.
- Additionally, may be called upon to manage the I-CAR training tracking at the center or market level.
- May need to be knowledgeable about insurance company compliance requirements.
- May be responsible for ensuring coverage of CSR’s and office admins at shop level during PTO
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience. 2-3 years in an Abra repair center
- High school diploma or GED Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Abra processes and procedures
- Ability to develop and execute training plans
- Ability to help employees understand the importance of continually improving processes & efficiency in all areas
- Effective communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Proficient with insurance compliance requirements
- Position is based in a normal office environment however; may be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust, and noise in repair center. Occasional lifting up to 10 lbs. required to wear protective equipment when necessary.