General Dentist - Pflugerville, TX
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple - advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Pflugerville,TX
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team's success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
Pflugerville is a city in Travis County, Texas, United States, with a small portion in Williamson County. Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos Metropolitan Statistical Area. It was named after the original German settlers who farmed the area; Pfluger means "ploughman."
Pflugerville is located14 miles northeast of downtown Austin. There are 28 developed parks, many of the parks offer a full range of amenities from pavilions, gazebos and playgrounds to pools and picnic areas. Lake Pflugerville is a 180-acre reservoir built to provide the citizens of Pflugerville with drinking water. It is open for fishing, swimming, jogging, canoes, kayaks and wind surfing. Lake Pflugerville Park includes a three-mile walking/jogging trail, playground, boat launch, pavilion and beach area. If outdoors adventures is more of your likings, Pflugerville is definitely the place for you!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.