Want to be a part of a fast-growing company in a high-tech industry? Now is your chance. Our company is in need of an Experienced HVAC Service Technicians familiar with a wide range of troubleshooting skills and the ability to educate customers on repairs and products to maintain their HVAC systems and indoor comfort. Superior customer service skills are required for our residential and light commercial customers!
HI-VAC Air Conditioning Service in Sunrise FL. is family-owned and operated. We are South Florida's premier air condition service company servicing Plantation, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Coral Springs, Sunrise, and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. We are currently looking for an Experienced Service Technician to join our team!
Reasons to Consider HI-VAC:
- We are family owned and operated and treat all employees like family. You are not just a number here. We do not hire seasonally during the summer when it's busy and then lay off during the winter when it's slow. We have residential and commercial maintenance agreements that keep our service techs working year-round.
- Rapidly expanding "A+ BBB rated" and "4.9 Google star rated" customer service-based company. Customer service is our #1 priority.
- We have been presented with several Distinguished Dealer Awards from the Trane Company we meet the highest Trane standards for customer satisfaction and continuing technical education.
- Tool program with reimbursement
- We provide continuous training on latest equipment and technologies to all service techs.
- Encourage NATE certification Company reimburses for cost of test
- SPIFF program for sales of accessories we offer customers You can literally write your own paycheck
- Opportunities for advancement and growth!
Job Title: Experienced Residential & Light commercial HVAC Service Technician
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, occasional overtime & evenings; on-call rotation every 6 weeks + compensation
Primary Job Function: To provide demand service, maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Assist with training Service Technicians. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 3+ years' experience as a Service Technician
- EPA Universal
- Low Voltage License
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- NATE core certificate, or acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Advanced customer service skills
- Experience educating and recommending product to customers
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Knowledge of TRANE equipment a plus!
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- 5 + years of HVAC Service experience
- Possess tools needed
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus