Naylor currently represents 17,000 associations in North America and Canada. Naylor offers a suite of solutions that are state-of-the-art in delivering the technology that today’s advertisers are looking for. Our sales professionals work daily with businesses on behalf of our association clients, consulting with them on advertising and branding solutions for their products and services. Our sales professionals drive revenue by following up on leads and prospecting new clients. In this role, you will be responsible for building proposals, maintaining an active pipeline and meeting attainable sales targets.
Sounds great- What are the specifics?
As an Inside Advertising Sales Account Executive, your goal is to engage in a structured, consultative phone conversation to generate new Naylor business and meet your client’s need. As a Naylor advertising sales rep, a typical day would have you juggling between cold-calls, emails, working sales territory, and lead sourcing. In order to be successful you will:
- Make 50 – 60 outbound calls per day to prospective advertisers
- Finding and developing new sales-leads every day, using a variety of internal and external sou The typical work day is from 8:30 to 5:00.
Training and Development
- Naylor offers comprehensive 4 weeks paid professional training with additional ramp-up period.
- Gain all-encompassing knowledge on CRM tool
- Gain knowledge in marketing trends and digital advertising
- Learn industry leading sales techniques and communication to help you navigate resolutions for your clients and closing deals.
- We offer strong support, management who were promoted from within, professional development and uncapped income.
- First year income up to $80,000
- Uncapped commissions allows you to grow your income
- Performance based bonuses
- Incentives + Contests + Prizes
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off which increases with service years and Paid Holidays
- Annual President’s Excellence Awards and Platinum Club opportunities
- 7.5 hour work day
- Qualified leads and sales territory provided giving you a successful start
- Opportunities for development and career advancement
- Gym and spa discounts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 8 years+ professional sales or B2B experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service driven
- A proactive approach, driven by results and reaching targets
What it takes to be successful:
- Your energetic approach to work and learning new things
- You can set and meet goals
- You are a quick learner
- You love working in teams
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are success-oriented and have a positive approach to work