Property Management company is seeking full-time experienced Maintenance Technicians for an apartment community in the Oxon Hill area.
This position is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the apartment community property. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary living environment for residents, guests, visitors and staff. Maintenance Technicians must demonstrate a basic understanding and knowledge of general maintenance, carpentry, painting, refurbishing, plumbing, electricity, appliances and HVAC in both theory and practical application.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of resident work orders
- Apartment turn overs
- Emergency on-call maintenance after hours
- HVAC maintenance
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Drywall repair and finishing experience preferred
- Should have basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair skills
- HVAC & CFC certification
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle all of the physical demands of the positions, including ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Basic English language proficiency in reading and writing required
- Must have own tools and HVAC gauges
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation to use for work purposes
- Post conditional offer background check and pre-employment drug screening require