The Hope Clinic was established in 2002. It is a non-profit, multispecialty clinic that provides linguistically and culturally competent care for Houstons underserved and linguistically isolated Asian communities. They are able to provide services in 14 different languages including: Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Burmese, Arabic and Spanish. (www.HopeCHC.org)
- Experienced OBGYN
- Outpatient Only
- Must live in the Aldine community
- Support staff of tenured Nurse Practitioners and Medical Assistants
- OB Hospitalists on-site 24/7; 7 days/week
- Guaranteed base salary
- Generous Benefit package
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Vacation
- CME allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Excellent long-term income potential !!
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax
Come Join Our Team!