Join Our Team
We are Innovative Problem Solvers.
Romano Law is a boutique law firm of talented and diverse people. Located in Downtown Manhattan, we are focused on Business Law, Entertainment, Employment and Dispute Resolution. Whatever “traditional” thoughts you might have about a law firm, that’s not us. We do things differently. Our team-oriented culture is professional, but modern – always working on growing and improving.
We are all about getting things done and having fun along the way. We’re looking for intelligent, dynamic and thoughtful people.
- A problem-solver: you anticipate change, troubleshoot as issues arise, making necessary adjustments.
- Comfortable leading by example and delegating, as necessary.
- Capable of managing other administrators and being a trusted advisor to the leadership team.
- Confident, well-organized and prepared. You always have a Plan B ready.
- Experienced in managing competing priorities.
- Collaborative in nature and have a “roll-up your sleeves”, can-do attitude.
- Motivated, friendly and you love what you do.
- Practical and resourceful. You think big picture but are also attentive to detail.
- Clear in your communication. You are always naturally courteous.
- Professional in your demeanor, internally and externally.
- Excellent under pressure, while maintaining a calm disposition.
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in office management OR office administration and delegation.
- Familiarity with running an office, including AR, AP, budgeting, reconciling and running P&L reports.
- Experience and comfortability with numbers and reporting.
- Amazing customer service skills. You’re responsive, punctual and proactive by nature.
- A tendency to follow up with them, before they follow up with you.
- You keep clients and the team well-informed.
- Work with our Managing Partner and our Leadership Team to help run the firm.
- Be a member of our team.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
- You’ll be a part of a work family of really awesome people.
- Your opinion and feedback will be valued.
- You’ll be challenged to grow and improve.
- You’ll be around a lot of interesting clients. If there’s one thing we’re not around here, it’s bored.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please use the subject line “Office Manager.”
- In your cover letter, please tell us (a) your pay requirements, and (b) the date Saturday Night Live originally premiered.
Your application will be considered ONLY if you have followed ALL the instructions above.
Office Manager (General)