Surgical Affiliates Management Group (SAMGI) is seeking an experienced Orthopedic Trauma Medical Director who desires to join an established, physician led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the campus of a Level II Trauma Center in the beautiful and historic Black Hills of South Dakota.
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 120 days/year (10 days/month)
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
- Trauma Fellowship
- Experience with EPIC software
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of leadership, clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates provides 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardization programs to improve hospital workflow and efficiency.
Monument Health Rapid City Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center in Western South Dakota and the region's leading medical center offering a broad scope of services. They provide health care services to the 360,000 people who live in the Black Hills of South Dakota and the surrounding areas, as well as thousands of visitors each year. Physicians and families love living in the Black Hills, one of the most beautiful and historic regions of our country.
For more information on the practice, hospital and community please see the enclosed links:
Qualified candidates please send current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-441-0400.