Job Type : Full-Time
Location(s) : Stanford
Schedule : Monday through Friday, full-time OR part-time considered, beginning ASAP
Compensation : Competitive Salary plus exceptional benefits
The Hearts Leap Schools are currently accepting resumes for Early Childhood teaching positions at our program in Stanford!
Hearts Leap provides highly sought-after preschool programs that utilize Emergent Curriculum based on child-directed, Reggio-inspired and developmentally appropriate practices. We incorporate respectful and relationship-based practices that foster young children’s innate desire to explore and learn about their world. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about providing the highest quality of care to children ages two to five.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Receive exceptional benefits and a competitive salary
- Be supported by a team of educators
- Be encouraged and supported to continue your own learning and discovery
- Have fun!
- Become part of the ICRI family (visit icrichild.org for more info)
The preferred candidate qualities are:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for education and learning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to promote positive parent/teacher relations
- A commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
- A passion and joy for working with young children
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Emergent Curriculum, Early Development, and Responsive Care
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working with toddlers or preschool-aged children
- Excellent references
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted via email. Please visit heartsleap.org to learn more!
Stanford Stock Farm Road Children's Center is operated by ICRI and serves children ages 8 weeks to 3 years old. We incorporate unique curricula and learning environments, and employ talented and dedicated staff. Our goal is to develop a range of outstanding early childhood centers that are models in their communities, and provide study and learning exchange opportunities for educators from around the world.
Please visit ICRI's website to learn more about our local and international work. Please visit Stanford University's WorkLife Office website to learn more about Stanford University's on-campus child care and education.