Experienced Risk Analyst(
Job Number: 329157)
This IT Experienced Risk Analyst position offers a chance to join a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider with a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. The Internal Audit Department plays a vital role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of control processes throughout the organization. The business knowledge and control assessment skills developed in the Internal Audit Department will position the successful candidate for a broad range of career opportunities within Chubb. In addition, the Chubb Excellence core training curriculum and our internal training program will help create the foundation for developing leadership competencies. For the individual who is naturally curious, analytical, and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering the opportunity for a promising future that comes with working for an industry leader.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning and delivery of IT reviews and testing. The role is necessary to support the Chubb IT Audit plan. This will require an individual with a good knowledge of IT controls, an understanding of IT, good written and oral skills, attention to detail and the desire to learn and take on new roles.
The IT Experienced Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
• Assisting in performing IT audits as well as integrated operational audits within Chubb;
• Supporting operational and financial SOX testing and internal audits, as required;
• Executing computer assisted audit techniques and supporting audit software.
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Accounting or Finance
- 1 – 3 years of IT Audit or Compliance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Willingness to travel 15%, with some international travel
- Must be a team player
- Computer literacy essential with knowledge of ACL a plus.
- Property/Casualty Accounting experience or public accounting or internal audit a plus
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Philadelphia - 510 Walnut St
Job - Internal Audit
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Aug 23, 2019, 7:26:05 PM