Shift: Monday-Friday 5:00 am - 1:00 pm
Prior Experience needed: 2-3 years preferred. Security Licensed highly preferred.
Skills required: confidence, excellent communication skills, calm in confrontation
Working with Peak Security gives you the opportunity to make a difference. We protect homes and businesses across the Mountain West region and love our customers. We have clients that have been with us for more than 20 years and employees that have been with us for more than 10.
Why work for Peak Security?
- In business since 1969. We are a stable 20-million-dollar Company.
- We are family-owned. We value our employees.
- Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, accident and hospital indemnity.
- PTO and 401k.
- Company parties and events.
- Holiday bonuses.
- Training opportunities to further your professional development and education
As an Elite Security Officer, you will patrol multiple stores and bars, ensuring the safety of people and property. This location requires a special kind of candidate. One with previous Security experience, a confident presence, and an ability to stand strong in difficult situations.
As an Elite Security Officer, you will interact with Law Enforcement and other officials to keep the public safe. If you are pursuing a career in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, this is a perfect career for you.
- Communication: Must have excellent skills in considerate and confident communication as well as persuasion. In addition, you will need to talk to unruly patrons and possibly communicate with police if necessary
- Decision Making: Determine what to do quickly before a situation gets out of control.
- Honesty: Must be trusted by your employer not to allow someone who is getting out of control to stay on the premises, and to follow and enforce rules and regulations.
- Observation Skills: Need to be on the lookout for trouble, and generally be aware of your surroundings.
- Previous security, law enforcement, or criminal justice experience is a must
- Quality interpersonal skills
- Unarmed Security License. We provide training for this license if needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.
- Clean Background.
TO APPLY, click the link below and take the steps to fill out our application. We look forward to speaking with you.
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
EEOC: PEAK Companies is committed to employing a diverse and high performing workforce