Audi Tacoma is seeking an Experienced Service Consultant to aid in the continual growth of our busy new car dealership’s service department. The ideal candidate would be an experience Service Consultant with good CSI, KPI scores, give customers an estimate of the cost and time to complete repairs by questioning the customer about the vehicle performance, as well as sell other repairs that the service Technician recommends.
- Greet customers in a professional and timely manner
- Administer repairs, servicing, and reconditioning of dealership inventory
- Assist Service Advisors during peak hours with lateral support
- Write up customer repairs accurately and clearly on repair orders
- Explain in detail, work performed and pricing to customer
- Obtain customer signature on repair order, supplies customer with a copy
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and nonverbally, with staff as well as customers
- Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks simultaneously in order to meet and exceed deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with impeccable honesty and integrity
- Ability to collaborate with the public, sometimes with several customers at once
- Must maintain a high level of professional appearance and conduct
- Available to work flexible hours, weeknights and weekends
What We Offer:
- Medical and Dental- Plans as low as $0 a month!
- 401K Plan- With company contribution!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- 15-23% off New Audi Purchases or Lease Plus Rebate!
- Local hands-on manufacturer training
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness