Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are continually striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Within our team, we support one another and help each other tackle their tasks as a team. We have a great work environment and a flat organization. You will work with a large group that covers many aspects of the product and the operation of the product. The development team exists within a larger organization that provides support for the product, management of the development, and assistance with the deployment of the product into customer systems. You will work with a mixture of junior and senior developers. On a micro level, a junior developer will be working with you on a more extensive team. We encourage team growth and welcome the sharing of new ideas with the team.
In this position, you will be working with a large team of developers and software professionals in an Agile environment. You will develop software and software tests at the unit, integration, and black-box functional level to support a large-scale enterprise application. In this team, you will be responsible for coordinating with other team members and the scrum masters to identify and prioritize tasks in our backlog of work. You will be central to making sure the software performs to specifications and customer requirements.
What describes you:
- Self-starter. You can take direction, but you do not need it.
- Full-stack developer. Willing to dive in and learn something new
- The idea of learning new technology gets you motivated
- Stack Overflow is on your screen of most visited sites
- Have seen lousy development and know how to avoid it
- Experience with Java or some other object-oriented programming language
- 4+ years of development experience
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with source code reviews of peers
- Self-starter that can envision a goal for a project and work toward it
- Have worked collaboratively in teams
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 6 years of relevant experience
Skills You Have or Want to Learn:
- Experienced with Linux, OS X, and Windows operating systems
- Mentorship to Junior developers
- Experience with web services
- Secure coding practices
- Experienced with developing and testing of software applications
- Experience with Test Automation
- Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks
- Open source contributions (Please supply links)
- Cloud computing concepts
- Well versed in Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile Scrum software development
- Leadership experience
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. You must be a US Citizen.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.