Joining us as an experienced, seasonal Tax Professional means you’ll serve clients with diverse tax needs and you’ll have access to advanced tax training.
When you join our team, you’ll find that we’re here to live the H&R Block brand purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you’ll…
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment( https://hrblock.csod.com/selfreg/register.aspx?c=guest use referral code 36873) or Income Tax Course
- Ability to meet all IRS and applicable state requirements and completion of required continuing education including a background check as required by the IRS.
- High School Diploma/equivalent or higher
It would be even better if you also had…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!