JOB TITLE: Experienced Technical Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Meridian Technologies and JDC of Consulting Solutions
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Meridian Technologies, a leader in the IT staffing industry, is seeking highly driven, money motivated, and competitive natured recruiting/staffing professionals with outstanding communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in our fast paced workspace. We offer a competitive base salary with uncapped commission in addition to full employee benefits and paid time off. If you are looking to join a growing organization, then Meridian Technologies is for you!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You’ll be responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement roles.
- Develop National Sourcing and Recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Work with contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related issues.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in the applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and sales leads.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to build relationships, communicate and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, high change environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem resolution and negotiation skills. Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the area of recruiting.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Work Experience: Prefer minimum 1-4 years of recruiting experience. Must have at least six months of technical recruiting experience. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation program, excellent benefits and advancement potential based on achievement of results. What does your future look like?