Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership companywith an impressive list of world-renowned destinations: (200+ Wyndham Resorts and access to over 4000 other properties around the world). We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and the ‘Count On Me!’ service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering a great experience that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations.
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
Benefits and Compensation:
An awesome benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (after 1 year), attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!We've got a plan and support team to help you meet your goals.
For the first 60 days of employment including training, you earn a hourly rate plus commissions & month end bonuses.
After the sixty days you are in a draw against commissions, plus commissions & month end bonuses.
Base commissions are between 4-7% and then an additional 1-9% bonus, based on the total volume you write each month.
We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel.
Sales professionals with Wyndham work a average of 30-40 hours each week.
Training and Development:
Wyndham offers a comprehensive training program renowned as the best in the industry.
After 2 weeks of classroom training that includes role playing, quizzes, and a final exam, you are ready to join a team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
Experience isn't necessary. The desire to create one is.
Must be energetic, outgoing, goal oriented and a natural closer!
Our marketing team brings you the customers.
Some of the top producers come from industries like:
- Car Sales
- Insurance Sales
- Real Estate
- Hospitality ( Bartenders, Servers, etc)
- Fitness Membership sales
- Professional Athletes
- and many more!!
* If you are interested in applying, please send an updated copy of your resume and a short email explaining the reason for your application to Jayson Rosa, Regional Recruiting Manager / email@example.com
Must be able to:
- Present company programs and products in face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner.
- Study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques as required to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards.
- Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements.
- Know and complete all paper work and VO procedures as required to complete the sales process.
- All of the above is to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the group sales activity.
- Provide customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
- Must have open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Prior Sales experience preferred; Timeshare experience is beneficial
*Wyndham Vacation Resorts is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)