Very busy Oncology group seeking a 6th provider! If you want to be part of a large system oncology division, see all tumor types but, have the ability to specialize somewhat, then you have come to the right place.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or experienced Oncologist
- Open to general Oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is currently 1:6
- Clinic, Hospital, Infusion and Radiation all on same campus
- Patient volumes are roughly 18-25 per day
- Clinical Trials and Research Opportunities available
- Aurora Health Care has earned the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Nationwide, of all cancer programs surveyed by the CoC, only 19% have received this award
- System-wide Tumor Board
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.