The Expediter ensures the correct items are delivered to the correct Guests promptly as possible and handles any delivery inconsistencies or delay – they act as a quality control specialist on the line and fixes any orders:
- Facilitates and expedites the flow of food from the kitchen to the Guests.
- May be required to complete finish work on food prior to delivery to Guests.
- Handles any delivery inconsistencies or delays
- Cleans and stocks in the restaurant, performs side work and packages to-go orders
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have ability to read, organize and coordinate tickets
- Able to adhere to schedule and be on time for shifts
- Operate and participate effectively in a team environment
- Lifting up to 10lbs constantly, up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Lifting from floor to waist constantly and overhead occasionally
- Twists frequently and reaches constantly
- Stands and walks constantly
- Listen to and comprehends instructions from Managers and coworkers over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly
- Frequent hand-washing required