Expeditors is a Fortune 500 global logisticscompany that satisfies the increasinglysophisticated needs of international tradethrough customized solutions and seamless,integrated information systems. We prideourselves on being a solutions-basedorganization and take time to understand eachcustomers individual business needs. As anon-asset based organization, we haveconsiderable flexibility when managing ourcustomers supply chains.
Our industry professionals, award winningprocesses, and globally unified systemsensure that we always live up to our promise, "Youd be surprised how far well go for you."Job Description
Ensure excellence related to finance, accounting and servicing of Hawaii shipments. To Include:
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Shipment Files daily
- Ensure documents and quotes are sent timely to customers & customs brokers.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing
- Interact withcustomers arranging international shipments to ensure timely delivery of freight
- Comply with regulations, internal and external, in accordance with government regulations.
- Manageservice provider invoices/oversee their payables.
- Respond to overseas communications, quotes and requestsin a timely manner.
Experience with Expeditors systems, procedures& processes strongly preferred.
- International billing & operations experience desired
- Aptitude for math and accounting
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Demonstrated customer service skills, proven teamwork &interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work,work under pressure and multi-task
- ATS Trainingfor ocean tariff filing preferred
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, etc)
- Fluent in English.
- IATA Certification preferred
- Hazardous Materials certification preferred
- College degree preferred
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.