The Faulkner Automotive Group
“TO BE SURE"
If you are looking to start an outstanding career opportunity as a Service Technician, we want to speak with you! Faulkner is seeking several full-time Express Service Technicians/Trainees to join us in our Mazda and Toyota locations. Candidates must have emissions/inspection license to be considered. We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license, along with:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Preferred minimum of 1 year automotive vehicle repair experience or technical school training
• PA State and Emissions License
• ASE certifications (preferred)
• Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
• High productivity while maintaining high quality work
• Ability to work well with co-workers
• Detail oriented ability
• Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications
Other job considerations:|
Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions that require lifting and or carrying single items weighing at least 50 lbs as well as functions/activities such as pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting, and reaching. Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
Your rewards will be:
• Training to enable you to succeed
• Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
• Opportunity for advancement
• Good earning potential based on ability to turn high quality, productive hours
• Excellent benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, and discounts
For immediate consideration, apply online.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.