Our company is growing and we pride ourselves in working with quality craftsmen! If you are a carpentry subcontractor interested in working with our dynamic team, please fill out the application.
The ideal candidates are carpentry professionals with the highest standards with experience in residential carpentry, focused on replacing siding, fascia, soffit, deck boards and misc trim. They must be physically able to perform the duties of the job, which includes performing repetitive movements, standing for long periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing stairs and ladders, etc. We aim to keep our subcontractors busy and develop a lasting business relationship!
- Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
- Inspects work for the highest quality
- Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Carpentry skills and knowledge of carpentry tools and equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Liability insurance required; worker’s comp strongly preferred
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check