Job DescriptionJob #: 1026388
Role: External Auditor, Sr Associate
Expertise: External Audit; Public Accounting; CPA; Excel
- Lead and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Assist with examining, analyzing and interpreting various accounting records to determine a client's financial status;
- Assist with preparation of financial reports concerning operating procedures;
- Assist with Planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits and managing to budget, thereby examining and analyzing accounting records;
- Assist with effectively executing an audit in accordance with AICPA standards, with foundational knowledge gained of PCAOB and GAGAS standards;
- Other duties as assigned
3-5 Years Recent Experience (within the last two years)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.