JOB TITLE: F-35 Legislative Liaison (Mid)
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support to the F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO) Legislative Liaison activity. The F-35 JPO Legislative Liaison activity interacts and coordinates across the F-35 enterprise to prepare Program Executive Officer, Service Acquisition Executive, Defense Acquisition Executive, Services Chiefs and Secretaries for F-35-realted congressional and parliamentary engagements and hearings, whether of the United States or a Partner Nation. Develops oral and written statements, briefings papers and responses to queries from Congress and committee professional staffs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active secret clearance with eligibility for SAR and be eligible to possess a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- BS or BA degree in Business, Management or a degree relevant to the position.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to Planning Programming Budgeting System (PPBS), life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience dealing with DoD reporting tools and major reports.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include OneNote.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Shall possess, or be eligible to possess, a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with eligibility for SAR.
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
KEY WORDS: DoD, program management, technical, business analysis discipline, weapon systems acquisition, life cycle management, technical efforts, major weapon systems and components development, program/project status and schedules, service and OSD policy, Planning Programming Budgeting System (PPBS), life-cycle management, military acquisition programs (DoD 5000 series), DoD reporting tools and major reports.
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.