We are seeking an Electrician’s Mate (AE), to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to develop courseware for F-18 programs. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers, drawing on their intrinsic experience with the aircraft to build high engagement, modern computer based training and courseware.
Employment will be full-time, with salaries based on skills and experience; Paid Time Off plus holidays, medical benefit options and an excellent 401K program.
- 5 or more years’ experience required as Rated AE on the F/A-18 E/F or E/A-18 G
- Skilled at troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of complex electronic systems and equipment including aircraft radio, radar, navigation, rapid communication devices, control systems, and weapon systems
- O-Level experience; Flight-line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
“This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”