The Finance Manager is expected to:
* Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
* Represent all products to all customers to ethically and profitably achieve group sales and customer service benchmarks;
* Process retail transactions which produce additional revenue for the dealership through the sales of approved financial and insurance products;
* Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
* Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Maximum production, customer service and profitability.
* Achieve or exceed group standards such as sales production, gross profit and applicable production benchmarks which result in profitability and customer service satisfaction.
* Sell financial, extended service contracts, maintenance contracts, credit life and accident and health insurance, GAP, Century products and approved aftermarket products to customers.
* Assist and support the efforts of sales managers to ensure all car deals are structured to achieve reasonable profit and customer satisfaction. Assist sales desk as needed.
* Accurately and timely complete customer paperwork to ensure proper guarantee of checks, collection of monies due and collection of vehicle receivables, contracts in transit, correct title, lien information, taxes and down payments.
2. Establish Customer Relationships.
* Present the Group's menu 100% to each customer to promote sales and value.
* Safeguard and secure the privacy of all customer information, files and records to maintain adherence with all compliance regulations.
* Expedite open customer issues utilizing appropriate report tools such as the daily heat sheet, contracts in transit, checklists, and customer down payment reports to ensure funding notification within group standard of delivery.
* Effectively communicate and assist with customers to provide excellent service.
3. Team and Employee Relationships.
* Effectively hire, train and manage qualified team members to ensure best practices and processes are achieved.
* Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with finance sources and factory representatives.
* Effectively communicate with and build rapport with sales staff and accounting personnel to strengthen processes.
* Be supportive, provide open work atmosphere that promotes teamwork and creativity.
* Communicate and enforce dealership policies and procedures.
* Conduct annual performance evaluations of staff.
4. Personal Development and Integrity.
* Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
* Educate self, communicate and teach others about current finance rates, financial regulations and compliance standards.
* Attend and participate in all F&I conference calls, DPR meetings and Group sponsored meetings which enhances personal and career development.
* Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
* Resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1years experience in finance.
* Applicable state license to sell insurance products.
* Proven sales track record.
* Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
* Work performed in an office and dealership setting.
* Work performed in an office and dealership setting.
* Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
* Required vision include ability to adjust focus.
* Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
* Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
* Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
* Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
* Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
* Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
* Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
* Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
* Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
* Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled