P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Analytical Daily Operations Manager is vital to the organizational function: managing meetings with key analytical associates and delivering updates and help requests to site, regional, and global sector QA management. This role oversees Latin American labs (via a TSO Analytical regional representative). Helping with priorities, defining work plans, and enabling local or regional sample analyses are among the common. Ownership of an end-to-end analytical environment will result from interfacing with sector R&D Analytical contacts.
Daily support of North American Fabric & Home Care manufacturing Quality Control laboratories includes:
- troubleshooting methods & instruments,
- fielding questions and issues,
- performing analytical testing, and
- experimental work (specifically, spectroscopy).
- Must have bachelor or master’s degree
- Broad expertise in analytical technologies (wet chemistry, titration, gravimetric analysis, pH, viscosity, rheology, spectroscopy, chromatography, etc.) needed
- Able to rapidly assess issues, define a mitigation, and either guide plant resources through needed efforts or to execute procedures directly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is vital when providing analytical technical data
- Strong mathematical and statistical background is desirable
- Experience in root cause analysis is an asset
- This role includes Latin American sites, fluency in Spanish (and Portuguese) are desirable but not a requirement
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.