Cannistraro’s core values of respect and reliability are present in everything that we do. Our success is driven by our collaborative approach, our attention to detail and the talent and experience of our team. Together we are “Building with Intelligence.”
Cannistraro’s primary core competencies:
- Integrity & Trust
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
About the Fabrication Shop/ Logistics Group
The Fabrication Shop and Logistics department’s main goals are to ensure the shop/ field employees receive the materials needed to complete their objectives within in the time frame given on the job. Safety is the number one priority as well as working efficiently and effectively.
Fabrication Shop Associate core competencies are:
- Dealing with Ambiguity
About the Fabrication Shop Associate
The Fabrication Shop Associate supports the Fabrication /Logistics teams which include, preparing material for shipping, cleaning fabrication shop, logging deliveries, putting away stock, and other projects inside the warehouse or out on deliveries.
The Fabrication Shop Assistant primary core competencies are:
- Exhibits the value of competencies for the company, department, employees, and business partners
- Promotes a positive safety culture by adhering to policies and procedures set out by the department
- Receiving and disturbing materials
- Maintain shop organization Qualifications & Experience * Experience in material handling
- High school Diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Boston and surrounding areas
- High-level problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage shifting priorities Reporting Structure Reports to Fabrication Team Manager
Measurement of Performance Performance is measured on the fulfillment of the following expectations:
- Goals – Works towards and completes both individual and team goals.
- Skills & Expertise – Demonstrates an understanding of both the position and its role in the company and ability to show productivity.
- Results – Produces outcomes that are efficient and satisfactory.
- Communication – Maintains effective and open communications with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to Work on a Team – Demonstrates positive attitude and cooperative working relationship with all other employees.
- Time Management – Demonstrates an ability to perform all job functions efficiently and independently, and consistently displays strong planning and time management skills.
If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at 617-926-0092 or submit a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org J.C. Cannistraro, LLC is an E-Verify Company. J.C. Cannistraro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, parental and marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Get the word out!Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Machine Shop Supervisor