Location: Woburn, MA
Work Schedule: This is a 12-hour shift, alternating 3 and 4 days per week
Shift:Mon, Tues, Wed., Alternate Thursday6:00PM - 6:15 AM
Benefits: Competitive Pay with Performance Bonus, 401(k), Medical benefits including Health, Dental & Vision, wellness & vacation time off .
In this job as a Fab Technician you will load and unload wafer lots on various semiconductor processing equipment. You will also be opening the hinged lot box, removing wafer cassette, placing cassette on a load stage, and starting the processing run. In addition, you will also be performing measurements and analysis of critical parameters within the processing layers as well as recording data on lot followers and SPC charts. All work tasks are performed in a clean room environment which is temperature and humidity controlled. This position requires you to be fully covered with a gown, hood, gloves, mask, booties and safety glasses when performing the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Performs wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices.
- Operates equipment in performing alignment, masking, etch and diffusion.
- Follow established work instructions and document production metrics throughout fabrication process.
- In senior and highly skilled levels, performs equipment set-up and calibration, and may perform routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- High school diploma is a must
- Experience using Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook is required.
- 2 years related manufacturing work experience in semiconductor industry or clean room experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be able to stand, walk, for up to 10 ½ hours and have the ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to multi-task and approach tasks with detail-oriented manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; ability to read and write effectively.
- Comfortable working around chemical.
- Flexibility to work day or night shifts.
- Great work ethic and ability to work well with others.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.