DialogueDirect is expanding our national team and providing a rare opportunity to join the leaders of the premier face-to-face fundraising organization in the USA. This exciting new segment welcomes an industry leader who uphold our core values:
Community: Building a welcoming and collaborative environment where our teams can thrive.
Integrity: Upholding the absolute best version of our teams personally and professionally as the face of DialogueDirect and our charity partners.
Opportunity: Forging paths of constant growth and strong leadership in order to influence the world.
This role is meant for entrepreneurial leaders ready to adventure across the United States, coast to coast, while expanding the worthy causes of our world-renowned charity partners (CARE International, ChildFund International, IFAW, Save the Children, and World Wildlife Fund). We are looking for life travelers that can contribute positively and have proven experience in performance (production and quality) and team development to help dramatically grow our impact over the next 12-18 months.
If chosen, team members will:
- Travel the country and explore new fundraising territories.
- Obtain and teach the skills of fundraising and leadership.
- Build indispensable life skills as you travel with your team across the nation.
- Inspire people to give in all communities for a worthy cause.
DialogueDirect is committed to growing our impact and leadership. Candidates who can uphold that mission through their strong character and high results are encouraged to apply! We look forward to meeting you and together, change the way America gives!
- Strong Passion for Travel and Adventure
- Positive and Dynamic Team Player
- Drive to Succeed and Exceed Performance Expectations
- Exemplary Attitude and Work Ethic
- High-Level Performance Skills (Production and Quality)
- High-Level Leadership Skills (Team Development and Training
- Extensive Leadership Development
- Management Training
- International Travel Opportunities
- Diverse and Inclusive Family Oriented Environment
- Base Salary and Competitive Bonus Structure(Estimated annual earnings $60-$120K with uncapped personal performance pay and team profit sharing.)
- Paid Travel Across the U.S.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 20+ Days Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Transit and Health/Gym Reimbursement