Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Facilities Administrative Coordinator
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position provides administrative support to the Facilities organization and is responsible for daily coordination of activities to ensure efficient and safe operation of the Facilities including answering and directing incoming calls, creating and tracking vendor and guest access badges, and receive and sort mail and / or packages. This role also supports the Facility Specialist in activities such as room set-up, office supply orders, and other support duties as assigned or directed.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Serves onsite employees and visitors by greeting and welcoming them in a courteous and professional manner. Determines the nature of a visitor’s business and applies corporate security policy. This can include notifying the department personnel of the visitor’s arrival and/or directs the visitor to the appropriate personnel in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides visitors with the appropriate type of badge and logs information such as name, badge number, time in, time out and nature of business following standard security operating procedures.
- Manages, sorts, and distributes all departmental mail, following established departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Performs weekly audits on temporary ID badges to ensure all badges were returned and / or deactivated.
- Assist in terminations / new hires and change in status by deactivating / activating employee ID badges in the access badge system as well as partner with Property Management to activate / deactivate exterior doors / parking access.
- Update and maintain internal database used for facilities space planning.
- Create new hire nameplates, badges and supplies.
- Assist in the processing of HelpIt tickets. i.e. office supply requests.
- Answers incoming phone calls and fields routine questions about the department and / or the organization and provides callers and onsite visitors with addresses, phone #’s and other general organization, products or services information.
- The ability to present and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor is required as incumbents interface with internal employees across all levels of the organization, vendors, distributors, customers and the general public. The ability to be outgoing and engage in conversation is preferred.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner. Incumbents should possess good organization skills.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions described.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to answer and direct incoming callers, as well as, greet and direct visitors to their proper destination, as described above.
Fundamental knowledge of business, math and English as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.