Genesis10 is actively seeking a Facilities Assistant Manager resource for a direct hire/permanent position opening for our client located in Salt Lake City, Utah
Great compensation program including benefits that begin on the first day of employment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to assign craft to job plans and accomplish departmental goals. Manage all maintenance team members at the site.
- Must demonstrate leadership and good judgment in approaching decisions.
- Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
- Leading and providing site direction of all Maintenance crafts through field supervision.
- Act as a Liaison to Account Manager, Planners, Customers, and Department.
- Ability to mentor with high standards.
- Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching.
- Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Develop and oversee QA/QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
- Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
- Communicates with all team members to support the development of short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Teach and promote our services to the customer for value impact to their business.
- Ensure accurate administrative duties of all team members; time accounting, job planning, work order completion, work load assessment and update / review maintenance management system.
- Ensure team members work with scheduling department; all work is scheduled, updated, and closed appropriately.
- Work with Team members to allocate resources as required, coordinate shut downs, contact vendors for plant and maintenance requirements.
- Procure, coordinate, and schedule training seminars and activities for employee development.
- Must hold an Associates or Bachelor's degree (in an Industry related preferred)
- Minimum of five years experience in Leadership position or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years experience in industrial maintenance and repairs preferred
- Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math, pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
- Must be able to operate/have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts and boom lifts.
- Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
The Facilities Assistant Manager must be able to work and lead personnel in a safety conscious and team oriented environment. "Safety First” expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures. Lead team members in repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily consisting of robotic equipment, conveying and sorting equipment.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
$105,000.00 - $110,000.00 /year