Genesis10 is actively seeking a Facilities Assistant Manager resource for a direct hire/permanent position opening for our client located in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Facilities Assistant Manager must be able to work and lead personnel in a safety conscious and team oriented environment. "Safety First” expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures. Lead team members in repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily consisting of robotic equipment, conveying and sorting equipment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to assign craft to job plans and accomplish departmental goals. Manage all maintenance team members at the site.
- Promote company both internally and externally. Must demonstrate leadership and good judgment in approaching decisions.
- Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment. Repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math, pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
- Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts and boom lifts.
- Works from elevated areas (ladders, platforms, scaffolding, and others as required) utilizing fall protection equipment as necessary to complete tasks
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Must maintain positive customer and employee relations.
Other essential functions / duties:
- Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
- Leading and providing site direction of all Maintenance crafts through field supervision.
- Act as a Liaison to Account Manager, Planners, Customers, and Department.
- Ability to mentor with high standards.
- Coordinate and lead RCA's to facilitate team growth during opportunities to improve department.
- Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching.
- Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Develop and oversee QA/QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
- Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
- Communicates with all team members to support the development of short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Teach and promote our services to the customer for value impact to their business.
- Ensure accurate administrative duties of all team members; time accounting, job planning, work order completion, work load assessment and update / review maintenance management system.
- Ensure team members work with scheduling department; all work is scheduled, updated, and closed appropriately.
- Work with Team members to allocate resources as required, coordinate shut downs, contact vendors for plant and maintenance requirements.
- Procure, coordinate, and schedule training seminars and activities for employee development.
- Education: Must possess a minimum of a 2-year degree. Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. AA in Industrial Mechanical Maintenance. Have or posses capability to obtain CMRP / ICML MLT 1
- Experience: Five years experience in Leadership position or equivalent. Five years experience in industrial maintenance and repairs preferred.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, climb flights of stairs, work from elevated areas, and wear a respirator when required by the job. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination sufficient to operate hand tools and industrial machinery such as a truck or fork-lift. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee must be able to lift and /or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold, wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
$61,437.00 - $92,023.00 /yearWhat is this?