About the Company
Our client, a commercial leader in regenerative medicine, is currently seeking a Facilities Building Management Control Systems Engineer to support Building Management Control Systems (BMCS) and Utilities infrastructure. Inside a phenomenal work culture, the Engineer has a chance to work amongst the top-talent in medicine and make a difference in people's life. This is a permanent opportunity in Canton, MA with benefits and a competitive salary.
This position provides Engineering for the Facilities Engineering team as well as the Facilities Maintenance group, and will maintain, develop and improve equipment controls for the Building Management Control Systems (BMCS) and Utilities infrastructure. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintains the Building Management Database with full ownership of the system.
- Programs existing and new equipment/systems into the database as required for HVAC controls, Incubators and Freezers requiring critical alarm monitoring.
- Responsible for hands on hardwired connections between field equipment/systems and BMCS front end software.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating the documentation and drawings associated with the Building Management Controls Panels and equipment in the field.
- Supports the maintenance team in resolving issues during the work day schedule and off hours as needed. Remote availability on a 24/7 basis to address building emergencies.
- Troubleshoot System alarms and manage resolving alarm issues in the field.
- Supports cross functional departments across the organization such as Validation, Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA). Ability to define issues encountered during deviations and resolves in a cross functional team, CAPAs by providing options and recommendations for resolution.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Engineering degree preferred, and/or 5+ years of building management controls experience within a cGMP/FDA regulated environment
- Direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA).
- Life science experience with IQ, OQ, PQ and FAT development processes.
- Knowledge of design process tools such as FMEA, Risk Assessments, technology readiness analysis, etc.
- Experience with Instrumentation and Controls design on P&IDs.
- Experience developing/designing Control System Architectures
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.