Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
- Lead a team of customer service oriented professionals to oversee all capital investments/projects
- Supervise Holiday Retirement’s internal capital planning process
- Implement Holiday Retirements long term capital investment strategy
- Responsible for maintaining capital needs assessment data and statistical information for all communities
- Oversee Holiday Retirements capital business rules and supervise compliance
- Develop capital expense reporting on a monthly basis
- Facilitate the relationships and reporting requirements of all managed, leased and owned Holiday Retirement assets as well as interface with lenders and their agents, as necessary
- Lead a team of customer service oriented professionals to support the execution and management of all capital projects
- Act as administrator for Holiday Retirements project management software
- Assist in developing 5-year capital plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in business administration or facilities management planning preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities management and or capital planning
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team of 5 or more
- Proficiency in organizational skills; ability to establish and meet goals
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal relationship building
- Proficient in computer use and relevant software applications
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68049