The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Global Facilities Manager to support all facilities activities. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the Facilities. The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager and the Facilities organization, manage office functions including: Work Order coordination, Security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, maintaining office records, and providing general support services for the department. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator, under the supervision of the Global Facilities Manager, will manage all outside contractors in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
- Support the Facilities Manager with external contacts as needed.
- Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
- Supervise and train facility employees and contractors as needed.
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes.
- Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages.
- Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents.
- Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the Facilities organization.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team.
- Manage the CMMS system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Facilities management in a cultural institution or high-profile facility.
- Use of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated customer service excellence.
- Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Building management and Facility and Maintenance operations.
- Maintenance management software
Demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Responsibility for follow- up on actions based on various team projects.
- High organization skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative.
- Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Recognize and act on opportunities; adjust direction when situation warrants
- Work independently without regular direct supervision.
- Must be a provider of excellent customer service
- Minimum Associate Degree Required and 2-4 years of facilities management experience