Facility Maintenance Coordinator provides hands on maintenance and logistical support to medical cannabis production functions. This position reports directly to Facility Maintenance Manager. This position is responsible for performing maintenance, production, and supply procurement and distribution logistics to multiple departments in the facility. They are also expected to understand all aspects of production; adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. This is a hybrid position from the perspective that it is hands on while utilizing organization and management skills to design and adhere to the implement systems.
- Handle green waste for the facility and ensure compliance according to the SOP.
- Perform basic maintenance tasks including painting and repair of walls, floors and carpets.
- Regularly check community spaces to Identify and report the need for any repairs.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the transportation, moving and assembly of equipment and furniture.
- Follow all health and safety regulations and facility SOP
- Support internal communications
- Assist Facility Manager with communication and contract specification with Vendors
- Support internal tracking and compliance of production supplies and materials
- Support order process and inventory management
- Support Facility Manager in system implementation
- Support Facilities Manager with new equipment purchases or repairs and construction projects
- Compile and submit reports as requested
- Special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Experience with supply chain tracking software
- High-level attention to detail and organization
- Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while adapting to a shifting workload and Facility priorities
- Communicate clearly and accurately
- Initiate and work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Understand big picture timeline –how all production departments coordinate and affect each other
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Apt in problem-solving
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds on occasion and/or 25 to 50 pounds frequently
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf an Equal Opportunity Employer