Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. For more information, please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 7th, an outstanding law firm seeks a Director of Facilities for the New Jersey office. This exciting opportunity involves:
- Ensuring the upkeep of the office by leading construction and renovation projects.
- Communicating regularly with building management regarding security, repairs, buildouts, and other projects.
- Supervising departmental staff, including assisting with recruiting and training activities.
- Implementing policies and procedures and maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts for service; communicating with and evaluating vendors.
- Purchasing new equipment and maintaining inventory lists.
- Providing budgetary oversight and recommendations during the budget planning process.
- 6+ years of relevant facilities management experience and previous success directing office improvement projects for a legal or professional services firm.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills, effective problem-solving abilities, and an aptitude for exercising sound judgement.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours and travel as needed in order to meet the demands of the role.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org